Monday, October 08, 2012

Primal Banana Pancakes

Still on Operation Use Our Bananas Up, I also made these pancakes from a recipe I found on SparkRecipes.com.  It is fantastic, and super easy.

Primal banana pancakes

Submitted by: SAYITBARBERRY

Introduction

I got this from Mark's Daily Apple website. It's a super easy way to make peanut butter banana pancakes. Gluten free! I got this from Mark's Daily Apple website. It's a super easy way to make peanut butter banana pancakes. Gluten free!
Number of Servings: 10


Ingredients


    2 slightly overripe bananas
    2 T all-natural peanut butter
    one egg
    non-stick spray


    Directions
Mash bananas and mix with peanut butter and egg. I mix mine in a large measuring cup so that I can just pour it straight from the cup.

Spray pan with non-stick spray. Pour batter onto the pan slowly and make sure that the pancakes don't touch. Watch carefully, as the pancakes do not bubble like normal ones do. When the edges look slightly brown, flip the pancakes. They do not take a very long time to cook.

I like to eat mine with jelly or honey.

makes approx. 10 small pancakes.

Number of Servings: 10

Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SAYITBARBERRY.

No comments: