OK, my friends are asking for recipes and menu lists. So I'll post here. The only problem is I feel like I am cooking ALL DAY every day and there are still flops! Oh well, I am just trusting it will get better!
Breakfast - the family had leftover pumpkin pecan muffins, and I had low-carb Caveman French Toast, basically French Toast batter by itself. Coffee. MMM.
Lunch - LOTS of leftovers. Hubby and I had salad with steak strips on top, while kids had ham deli slices and cheese, as well as raw veggies. No dip.
...
Breakfast - the family had leftover pumpkin pecan muffins, and I had low-carb Caveman French Toast, basically French Toast batter by itself. Coffee. MMM.
Lunch - LOTS of leftovers. Hubby and I had salad with steak strips on top, while kids had ham deli slices and cheese, as well as raw veggies. No dip.
...
Dinner - Paleo burger buns (MUST work on these, they were dry, but I think it's because I used emergency storage dried eggs. Hmm), grilled burgers, and Ginger-Garlic Cauli-Rice from http://www.thepaleomom.com/ 2012/08/ recipe-ginger-garlic-cauliflowe r-rice.html.
What took me so long today? All the baking! I made the Paleo bread that was posted here before at http:// satisfyingeats.blogspot.com/ 2012/01/easiest-bread-ever.html, plus I made the burger buns rather than just using lettuce leaves. I also took the flop flax bread I made and fried it up as French toast sticks right before the kids went to bed. This has got to stop though! I am so tired of cooking!
What took me so long today? All the baking! I made the Paleo bread that was posted here before at http://
No comments:
Post a Comment