I will post what we eat the next two weeks. Because of "surprise" car repairs totalling almost $2K, and because we believe in cash-flowing such needs as we can, we have very little cash left for the rest of the month.
Last night for dinner we had Caveman French Toast topped with berries and homemade whipped cream. Then we had some leftover fruit with pecans for dessert. I'm surprised people had room for it; I was so full!
This morning we had Paleo Oven Pancakes with maple syrup built into the batter. I topped it with the rest of our fresh berries from Costco. We also had bacon.
For lunch, I heated the very last of our veggie burgers (not Paleo because they contain soybeans), and topped them with bacon and cheese. We also had raw cabbage and some more of our raw veggies. I would have roasted the cabbage, but hubby returned for lunch and surprised me; I was not ready for it. We added raw seaweed leaves too.
No comments:
Post a Comment