Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Things I like :)

I have some very distinct passions and I like to share what I love with others.

Wholy Living - a grain distributor in the area.  I found her in October, and prayerfully considered buying a Bosch and Nutrimill with which to make my own bread.  In this way, I pray we can be more self-sufficient and less dependent on food manufacturers who strip nutrition out of food and thereby make us sick.
FLIP One-Size Diaper Day Pack - I absolutely love the versatility of this diaper.  It allows you to use cloth, but also affords a disposable option that uses renewable fibers, thereby reducing the carbon footprint on the environment. 
FLIP Disposable Diaper Inserts - I have tried several inserts, and not only do these inserts go great with this particular diaper system, they are most absorbent and least destructive to the FLIP covers.
Heart of Dakota Homeschool Curriculum - what a user-friendly curriculum for the busy Christian homeschool mom!  These open-and-go lessons follow a Charlotte Mason educational philosophy, featuring hands-on activities, Christ-centered lessons, and interactive (and even interchangeable) learning!  Substitute your favorite phonics or Math prorgrams if you don't like the choices laid out for you, and enjoy the fruits of Carrie Austin's labors.  This is really a sweet, low-prep curriculum with an economical price tag.  We love it for our family.  :)

No comments: