Thursday, December 20, 2012

December 19, 2012, Food Diary

Breakfast:  Ricotta Cheese Breakfast here, 2 cups coffee, each with 1T sugar-free creamer.  One egg and two sausages.

Lunch:  Hake Fish Filets (5 oz protein) with leftover cabbage hash and cut green beans.  Total carbs:  12g.

Snack:  I made these Paleo Chocolate Banana Doughnuts for the kids.  They were not low-carb, but I made mini-doughnuts, which I estimated were 4g carbs each.  I had two, and a cup of coffee, so the total carb count was 11g.

Dinner is where I fall off.  I have trouble from then till bedtime, because of all the snacks.  I had the rest of the fish, and a relish tray.  I also had two pieces of cheese and part of a beef stick, as well as a serving of green beans.  This chica's fine all day till dinner, then I'm famished!  Especially at the farm house, where savory items have sugar in them.  I wonder if it's the absence of true unsugared items or the treats in every nook and cranny which make me hunt for food.  I gotta figure that out, though.

After dinner, I did have some apple slices and a chocolate bar.  I also enjoyed the eggnog with it.  Total carb count from dinner on was about 60g.  I have a lot of work to do in this area!

No comments: