My waking glicemy today around 8am was 88, and after having a scoop of NSA Carb Control ice cream as well as a peanut butter cup, was pretty good! I'm fairly sure, though, that my blood sugar is going low at night because I woke up with both feet asleep overnight.
BREAKFAST: 3H at 9 am
Caveman French Toast (2 eggs, frothed with 1T water, with cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, and a dash of ginger added, fried in skillet, to make 2 good-sized French toast/pancake crepes), topped with a total of 1T pumpkin butter. Estimated 3g carbs.
Coffee with 1T SF Peppermint Mocha creamer, 2g.
3 small chocolate donuts from Foodie Fiasco, probably 1g.
Total carbs ~ 6g.
LUNCH: 3H at 12:15 pm
Carrots and broccoli, topped with meat sauce. Total carbs = 11 g.
One salmon patty topped with hot sauce. Total carbs = 1 g.
SNACK: 3H at 4:30 pm
Oh man! I'm hungry. I think the reason is that I forgot to take my daytime dose of Lantus, and I'm sure my BG is a bit elevated. Anyway, I took 3 units and then had 1/4 C cottage cheese, plus 4 strawberries and 4 pineapples. I also had a 2g carb cinnamon roll and a piece of fudge, then took another shot (it counts in the 3H) and had a NSA chocolate popsicle! Oooh! Total carbs estimated at 35g!!!
DINNER: 3H at 6:15 pm
Ok, I'm getting close to full. I do like what I fixed tonight and will definitely do it again! So, I took two of the salmon patties (held together with eggs and adobo spices) on top of sauteed yellow bell pepper, red onion, and mushroom, with bacon slices on top of that. I added two medium-sized tomatoes for flavor. Pair it with the last glass of diet ginger ale, and I'm doing okay.
Total carbs at dinner = 12g.
I did make this for a snack I'll have before I get the kids. I estimate it at about 6g, because I made 1/4 a recipe and I'll probably eat it all. I am starting to think I have overeating issues!!!
Boy, am I stuffed. Ironically, I did nothing today!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment